Dirty Half Trail Run
Jun 09, 2013
from 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM
|Contact Phone||(541) 317-3568|
|Add event to calendar||
If you can't run it, then why not volunteer? The Land Trust will be coordinating all the volunteers for the race. You can volunteer to help with a variety of positions all with varying time commitments (usually no more than 2 hours). Positions available include:
- Food Pickup and delivery
- Aid stations: hand water and snacks to runners.
- Parking: help park and direct traffic at the race
- Prize Handout: give prizes to carpoolers and race finishers
- Bike corral and bag drop: check bikes and bags in and out
- Start and Finish line help: hold start line poles and tear tags at finish
- Clean up: make the race area look like we were never there!
Contact Lisa Bagwell to help.