Spring is just around the corner, which means we are gearing up for our 2014 Walks + Hikes! Check your mailboxes the first week of April for our full hikes schedule, along with our spring newsletter.
In the meantime, you can get your spring fix with some of the first hike of the season. From bird walks to longer hikes at the sun-warmed Smith Rock State Park, get a first taste of our 2014 Walks + Hikes! Registration is now open for the following:
- March 16: Whychus Canyon Hike
- March 22: Summit Loop Hike, Smith Rock State Park
- April 4: Geology Hike, Whychus Canyon Preserve
- April 7: Beginning Bird Walk, Camp Polk Meadow Preserve
- April 11: Camp Polk Meadow Preserve Wander
- April 14: Bird Walk, Indian Ford Meadow Preserve
Our 2014 Walks + Hikes would not be possible without our awesome volunteer hike leaders! These volunteers have dedicated hours of their time to take you on some of the best guided hikes in Central Oregon. Get to know our hike leaders and check out our Walk + Hike ratings as you scope out our tours.
P.S. Find the full schedule of outings on April 1st. Registration for each outing opens 1 month prior. Be sure to register early since the hikes fill quickly!