The FootZone Dirty Half Trail Run is coming right up! This annual half marathon takes place on Sunday, June 12, and is the Land Trust's biggest fundraiser of the year.
Here's how can you get involved and help your Land Trust:
• Register to run! A great race for a great cause. Procrastinator registration is still available until June 11th.
• Volunteer to help at the race. We need lots of volunteers to pull off this event. Contact Stephanie if you can help.
***Best of all: Virtually run the race!***
That's right . . . we aren't all half-marathoners, but you can still help raise funds for the Land Trust and not break a sweat. Simply follow this link and donate the $40 registration fee directly to us. Why?
1. Your donation is gifted directly to the Land Trust.
2. AND you can say you "ran" a half-marathon.
3. AND you don't have to come to an annual fundraiser. :)
4. AND you can protect more land in Central Oregon!
The Dirty Half has raised more than $191,000 for land conservation in
Central Oregon. Thanks to FootZone in Bend for continuing to donate the proceeds from this great run to the Deschutes Land Trust.
FootZone Dirty Half Trail Run
Apr 27, 2016Be a part of the Land Trust's biggest fundraiser of the year without running 13.1 miles!