Hikes + EventsA season of change is upon us. While the days are still warm and the nights are getting cooler, get outside and explore your Land Trust protected lands. To find a hike: scan the list below or use the search box. Then, click on each individual event to learn more and register.
- Join Mary Crow for a short stroll around Indian Ford Meadow Preserve to enjoy ...>
- Join Kelly Madden for a twilight visit with the spirits of Camp Polk Meadow ...>
- Join Derek Loeb for a 7-mile hike along the Summit Loop Trail at Smith Rock ...>
- Help the Land Trust plant native plants at privately-owned Spring Creek.
- Join Amanda Egertson for a behind-the-scenes tour of the Whychus Creek ...>
- It’s Tree Hunt time! Cut your own free-range Christmas tree while helping ...>