The Land Trust is grateful for the many talented photographers who donate their time to capture our protected lands in such a breathtaking way.
A thousand thanks to all our volunteer photographers and especially to Sue Anderson, Chip Belden, Patrick Buresh, Byron Dudley, Kris Kristovich, Jay Mather, Gary Miller, Brian Ouimette, Jim Yuskavitch, John Williams, MA Willson, and Bob Woodward for helping to build and maintain our photo library!
Photo credits (if not listed on the individual photo) are as follows.
- Home page rotating banners: Whychus Creek at Camp Polk Meadow Preserve, Deb Quinlan. Whychus Canyon Preserve addition, Tyler Roemer. Hikers along Whychus Creek. Photo: Tyler Roemer.
- site map, contact us, press room banners: Black Butte photo, Greg Burke. Rocks, Bob Woodward.
- About us banner: Lupine, Byron Dudley. Wood, Mulch Design.
- Protected Lands banner: Forest, Greg Burke. Leaves, Mulch Design.
- News banner: People birding, Lisa Bagwell. Meadow, Byron Dudley.
- Get Involved banner: Camp Polk Walk, Chip Belden. Wildflowers, Andrew Mowry.