The Land Trust is grateful for the many talented photographers who donate their time to capture our protected lands in such a breathtaking way.
A thousand thanks to all our volunteer photographers and especially to Sue Anderson, Chip Belden, Patrick Buresh, Byron Dudley, Kris Kristovich, Jay Mather, Gary Miller, Brian Ouimette, Steve Pedersen, Jim Yuskavitch, John Williams, MA Willson, and Bob Woodward for helping to build and maintain our photo library!
Photo credits (if not listed on the individual photo) are as follows.
- Home page banner: Whychus Creek at Camp Polk Meadow Preserve. Photo: Tyler Roemer.
- About us banner: Pink phlox. Photo: Land Trust.
- Protected Lands banner: Whychus Canyon Preserve. Photo: Tyler Roemer.
- Hikes + Events banner: Balsamroot at Whychus Canyon Preserve. Photo: Steve Pedersen.
- Explore banner: Whychus Canyon Preserve. Photo: Tyler Roemer.
- News banner: Indian Ford Meadow Preserve. Photo: John Williams.
- Get Involved banner: Native plants awaiting installation. Photo: Lisa Bagwell.