Welcome to the Deschutes Land Trust pressroom. Current press releases can be found below. For more information about our organization, visit the About us page or contact any of our press contacts. Digital images or maps are always avaliable upon request.
Jan 04, 2016
Presentation series brings experts in to talk about natureThe Deschutes Land Trust announced today its winter Nature Nights series. From salmon to lichen to cougars, the Land Trust is offering free, monthly presentations on nature-related topics given by experts in their field.
Nov 10, 2015
- The Deschutes Land Trust announced today it has received a $450,000, three-year commitment from an anonymous Oregon family foundation towards the Campaign for Whychus Creek.
Sep 28, 2015
- The Deschutes Land Trust announced today it will celebrate its 20th Anniversary with a party at Deschutes Brewery on October 2nd. The Land Trust has partnered with Deschutes Brewery to host a Backyard BBQ at their downtown Bend pub. Attendees can enjoy food and beverages, live music from the Moon Mountain Ramblers and the lively scene of Bend's First Friday art walk.
Sep 15, 2015
Interpretive signs guide visitors along the historic road at the Land Trust’s Whychus Canyon PreserveThe Deschutes Land Trust announced today it has established a new historic interpretive trail along the Santiam Wagon Road at the Land Trust’s Whychus Canyon Preserve.
Nov 17, 2015The Daily Upload
- The Daily Upload reports on the Land Trust's $450,000 boost to the Campaign for Whychus Creek.
Oct 06, 2015The Bend Bulletin
- The Bend Bulletin reports on the Land Trust's efforts to conserve Skyline Forest.
Oct 05, 2015The Bend Bulletin
- The Bend Bulletin reports on the Land Trust's new Santiam Wagon Road interpretive trail.
Jun 07, 2015The Bend Bulletin
- The Bend Bulletin reports on efforts to replant Skyline Forest after the Two Bulls Fire.